#AskEdM saboteurs make Ed Miliband look a twit
Labour leader’s ‘ask meanything’ Twitter project ishijacked by his enemies
Labour leader Ed Miliband just can't get anything to go his way right now. Having launched a Twitter question and answer initiative - #AskEdM - he's had to watch it be sabotaged in recent hours by Tories and other enemies having fun at his expense.
Here's a taste of how it's been going:
• If Buzz Lightyear doesnt think he's a toy then why doesn't he speak when humans enter the room? #AskEdM
• If you give a speech, but nobody cares, do you make a sound? #AskEdM
• Do you feel bad about stabbing your brother in the back? #AskEdM
• How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? #AskEdM
• Was Brutus an Honourable Man? Discuss. #AskEdM
Perhaps most pertinent is this one:
• Will you be firing the person who suggested this? #AskEdM
As The First Post's Westminster insider The Mole wrote on Monday, Miliband's friends are already in despair at the muddled messages coming from the Labour leader's office and some are pointing the finger at his spin doctor, former Times journalist Tom Baldwin.
Will Baldwin take the rap for #AskEdM? We shall see. In the meantime, those Twitter questions just keep coming, among them this one:
• Pippa or Kate? #AskEdM ·
Comments are now closed on this article