Black Lives Matter: what does ‘defund the police’ mean?
Donald Trump claims the rallying cry among protesters originates from ‘Radical Left Democrats’
- 1Timeline: one year since the death of George Floyd
- 228 May 2020: what we know about the death of George Floyd
- 31 June 2020: US rocked by ‘worst race riots since the 1960s’
- 41 June 2020: ten defining images of the George Floyd race protests
- 53 June 2020: how the US race protests spread around the world
- 68 June 2020: what does ‘defund the police’ mean? - currently reading
- 79 June 2020: what would US police reform look like?
- 89 June 2020: Boris Johnson tells Black Lives Matter protesters ‘I hear you’
- 915 July 2020: Donald Trump ‘twists stats’ with police brutality against whites claim
- 1027 July 2020: do UK police have a race problem?