World Cup group G: Belgium vs. Tunisia team news, kick-off time and TV channel
Belgium aim to secure a place in the round of 16 in Russia
Belgium vs. Tunisia
- When: Saturday 23 June
- Kick-off time: 1pm
- Where: Spartak Stadium, Moscow
- TV channel: live on BBC One
Belgium will all but secure a spot in the World Cup round of 16 if they beat Tunisia at the Spartak Stadium.
The Red Devils won 3-0 against Panama in their opening match, with Romelu Lukaku (two) and Dries Mertens on the scoresheet.
The Sun reports that Belgium “received some fierce criticism” for their first-half display against Panama and will look to “put on a show” in Moscow.
Roberto Martinez, the Belgium coach, has no new injury worries but defender Vincent Kompany will again miss out because of a groin problem. The Daily Mirror reports that Kompany is expected to be fit for the clash against England on 28 June.
Tunisia have suffered a major blow with the news that goalkeeper Mouez Hassen has been ruled out of the World Cup after injuring his shoulder in the 2-1 defeat against England. Farouk Ben Mustapha will play in goal against Belgium.
Belgium vs. Tunisia predicted starting XIs
How the teams could line up at the Spartak Stadium in Moscow, according to Fifa.com:
- Belgium (3-4-2-1): Thibaut Courtois; Toby Alderweireld, Dedryck Boyata, Jan Vertonghen; Thomas Meunier, Kevin De Bruyne, Axel Witsel, Yannick Carrasco; Dries Mertens, Eden Hazard; Romelu Lukaku
- Tunisia (4-3-3): Farouk Ben Mustapha; Yassine Meriah, Syam Ben Yousef, Dylan Bronn, Oussama Haddadi; Ellyes Skhiri, Anice Badri, Ferjani Sassi; Fakhreddine Ben Youssef, Wahbi Khazri, Naim Sliti
Group G fixtures and live TV channels (all times UK)
- Belgium 3 Panama 0
- Tunisia 1 England 2
- 23 June: Belgium vs. Tunisia (1pm, BBC)
- 24 June: England vs. Panama (1pm, BBC)
- 28 June: England vs. Belgium (7pm, ITV); Panama vs. Tunisia (7pm, ITV4)