World Cup betting odds: winners, Golden Ball, top goalscorer, Golden Glove
France and Kylian Mbappe are favourites for a World Cup and Golden Ball double
France are the bookies’ favourites to beat Croatia on Sunday and win the Fifa World Cup for a second time.
Didier Deschamps’ French side, who beat Belgium 1-0 in the semi-final, go up against a Croatia team that progressed to their first ever final after beating England 2-1 after extra-time.
Kylian Mbappe has starred for France on their run to the final and he is also the favourite to win the Golden Ball for best player. Second favourite is Croatia’s skipper Luka Modric.
French skipper Hugo Lloris was in superb form in the semi-final win against Belgium and he is favourite to win the Golden Glove award for the World Cup’s best goalkeeper.
England captain Harry Kane is odds-on to take home the Golden Boot for top goalscorer and has one final match against Belgium in the third/fourth place play-off on Saturday 14 July in St Petersburg.
Kane is on six goals and he will go up against nearest rival Romelu Lukaku. The Belgium striker has four goals. Mbappe and French teammate Antoine Griezmann have both scored three goals.
2018 Fifa World Cup betting odds
Latest prices according to Oddschecker (as of 13 June).
To win the World Cup
- France: 4/9
- Croatia: 7/4
Golden Boot (top goalscorer)
- Harry Kane (England, six goals): 1/16
- Romelu Lukaku (Belgium, four goals): 22/1
- Kylian Mbappe (France, three goals): 80/1
- Antoine Griezmann (France, three goals): 80/1
Golden Ball (best player)
- Kylian Mbappe (France): 10/11
- Luka Modric (Croatia): 9/4
- Antoine Griezmann (France): 11/1
Golden Glove (best goalkeeper)
- Hugo Lloris (France): 6/11
- Danijel Subasic (Croatia): 2/1
- Jordan Pickford (England): 12/1
- Thibaut Courtois (Belgium): 33/1