Is coronavirus outlier Sweden on the verge of a rules policy U-turn?
Stockholm passes lockdown law as infection and death rates continue to outstrip those of Nordic neighbours
To continue reading for free
To keep reading The Week’s concise, refreshing and balanced take on the world, please register your details below.
- 18 January 2021: Is Sweden on the verge of a coronavirus U-turn? - currently reading
- 218 December 2020: Swedish king says nation has ‘failed’ in pandemic response
- 320 November 2020: will vaccines end Sweden’s Covid experiment?
- 419 October 2020: how anti-lockdown Sweden is preparing for second wave
- 51 September 2020: copy Sweden’s Covid response, says WHO special envoy
- 63 June 2020: Sweden’s chief health official ‘admits to flaws’ in Covid plan
- 721 May 2020: has Sweden’s coronavirus experiment failed?
- 87 April 2020: is Sweden’s coronavirus plan working?