Is coronavirus outlier Sweden on the verge of a rules policy U-turn?
Stockholm passes lockdown law as infection and death rates continue to outstrip those of Nordic neighbours
- 18 January 2021: Is Sweden on the verge of a coronavirus U-turn? - currently reading
- 218 December 2020: Swedish king says nation has ‘failed’ in pandemic response
- 320 November 2020: will vaccines end Sweden’s Covid experiment?
- 419 October 2020: how anti-lockdown Sweden is preparing for second wave
- 51 September 2020: copy Sweden’s Covid response, says WHO special envoy
- 63 June 2020: Sweden’s chief health official ‘admits to flaws’ in Covid plan
- 721 May 2020: has Sweden’s coronavirus experiment failed?
- 87 April 2020: is Sweden’s coronavirus plan working?