FA Cup fifth-round draw and TV guide: Newport line up home tie with Man City
Welsh League Two side win their replay against Middlesbrough
League Two club Newport County will play Premier League champions Manchester City at home in the fifth round of The FA Cup.
After earning a 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough, the Welsh side took on the Championship outfit in the replay on 5 February and progressed to the next round with a 2-0 victory at Rodney Parade.
The fifth-round clash between Newport and Man City will take place on Saturday 16 February (5.30pm) and will be shown live on BT Sport.
There’s one more fourth-round tie to be settled as West Bromwich Albion play Brighton & Hove Albion in a replay on Wednesday 6 February (8.05pm, live on BBC One). The winners will face Derby County in the next round.
Repeat of 2018 final
In the fifth round’s other big ties AFC Wimbledon will face Millwall on 16 February (3pm). At Stamford Bridge on 18 February there’s a repeat of last year’s final as holders Chelsea take on Manchester United (7.30pm, live on BBC One).
FA Cup results, fixtures and TV guide
Fourth-round replay results
- Brentford 3 Barnet 1
- Newport County 2 Middlesbrough 0
- Queens Park Rangers 2 Portsmouth 0
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 Shrewsbury Town 2
- Wednesday 6 February: West Bromwich Albion vs. Brighton & Hove Albion (8.05pm, live on BBC One)
Fifth-round fixtures and TV guide Friday 15 February
- Queens Park Rangers vs. Watford (7.45pm, live on BT Sport 2)
Saturday 16 February
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Derby County (12.30pm, live on BT Sport 2)
- AFC Wimbledon vs. Millwall (3pm)
- Newport County vs. Manchester City (5.30pm, live on BT Sport 2)
Sunday 17 February
- Bristol City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1pm, live on BT Sport 2)
- Doncaster Rovers vs. Crystal Palace (4pm, live on BBC One)
- Swansea City vs. Brentford (4pm)
Monday 18 February
- Chelsea vs. Manchester United (7.30pm, live on BBC One)