F1 Brazilian GP: practice, qualifying, race start time, betting odds, TV guide
Mercedes aim to complete the championship double at Interlagos
Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix
- What: race 20 on the 2018 F1 calendar
- When: Sunday 11 November
- Where: Interlagos, São Paulo, Brazil
- Race start time: 5.10pm on Sunday (UK time)
- TV channel: live on Sky Sports F1
After winning the Formula 1 drivers’ title last time out in Mexico Lewis Hamilton will be aiming to help Mercedes secure a fifth successive constructors’ championship this weekend in Brazil.
Going into the two final races of the 2018 season - Brazil and Abu Dhabi - Mercedes have a 55-point lead over Ferrari in the constructors’ standings.
Hamilton may be the newly-crowned world champion but Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel is the bookies’ favourite to win the race on Sunday.
Here we look at the Brazilian GP on-track schedule, TV guide and latest betting odds for the race at Interlagos.
Brazilian GP race guide
- First GP: 1973
- Number of laps: 71
- Circuit length: 4.309km
- Race distance: 305.909km
- Lap record: 1:11.044 set by Max Verstappen in 2017
- 2017 podium: 1st Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari); 2nd Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes); 3rd Kimi Räikkönen (Ferrari)
When are the practice sessions?
There will be three free practice (FP) sessions in Brazil. On Friday 9 November FP1 starts at 1pm and FP2 is at 5pm. FP3 is at 2pm on Saturday 10 November.
When is qualifying?
Brazilian GP qualifying will take place on Saturday at 5pm.
What time does the race start?
The 2018 Brazilian GP starts at 5.10pm on Sunday 11 November.
Brazilian GP TV guide
Sky Sports F1’s Brazilian GP schedule (all times UK) Thursday 8 November
- 1pm: drivers’ press conference live
- 6pm: Welcome to the Weekend
Friday 9 November
- 12.45pm: practice one build-up
- 1pm: practice one live
- 4.45pm: Brazilian GP practice two build-up
- 5pm: practice two live
Saturday 10 November
- 1.45pm: practice three build-up
- 2pm: practice three live
- 4pm: qualifying build-up
- 5pm: qualifying live
- 6.45pm: The F1 Show
Sunday 11 November
- 3.30pm: Pit Lane live
- 4.30pm: On The Grid live (simulcast on Sky One)
- 5.10pm: F1 Brazilian Grand Prix live (simulcast on Sky One)
- 7.30pm: Paddock live
Channel 4’s Brazilian GP schedule Saturday 10 November
- 8.45pm: qualifying highlights
Sunday 11 November
- 10.30pm: Brazilian GP race highlights
Brazilian GP betting odds
Prices according to Oddschecker, as of 7 November.
To win the Brazilian GP
- Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari): 15/8
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes): 9/4
- Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes): 6/1
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull): 8/1
- Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari): 8/1
- Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull): 14/1