Did Sweden’s Covid-19 experiment pay off?
WHO data reveals Scandinavian country has lower excess death rate than many European nations
- 1May 2022: Did Sweden’s Covid-19 experiment pay off? - currently reading
- 2January 2021: Is Sweden on the verge of a coronavirus U-turn?
- 3December 2020: Swedish king says nation has ‘failed’ in pandemic response
- 4November 2020: will vaccines end Sweden’s Covid experiment?
- 5October 2020: how anti-lockdown Sweden is preparing for second wave
- 6September 2020: copy Sweden’s Covid response, says WHO special envoy
- 7June 2020: Sweden’s chief health official ‘admits to flaws’ in Covid plan
- 8May 2020: has Sweden’s coronavirus experiment failed?
- 9April 2020: is Sweden’s coronavirus plan working?