Sport on TV this weekend: Manchester derby, Test rugby, F1 Brazilian GP, ATP Finals
There are some epic sporting clashes in store on Saturday and Sunday
The winter months often provide some of the sporting highlights of the year and this weekend’s schedule could be particularly memorable.
Tomorrow there are six rugby union internationals to enjoy with England vs. New Zealand the pick of the bunch. England also host the All Blacks in Leeds on Sunday in the third rugby league Test.
In the Premier League on Sunday it’s blue vs. red and Pep vs. Jose as Manchester City take on rivals Manchester United in the big derby at the Etihad.
Then on Sunday afternoon Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes will look to wrap up the Formula 1 constructors’ title at the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos, Sao Paulo.
The 2018 ATP Finals at the O2 Arena in London also start on Sunday and feature tennis icons Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer.
Here we look at the sports events to watch this weekend.
Cricket ICC Women’s World Twenty20
- 9-24 November: Women’s World T20, West Indies (matches are live on Sky Sports)
Boxing Saturday 10 November
- Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tony Bellew - undisputed cruiserweight world title, Manchester Arena (coverage starts from 6pm on Sky Sports Box Office)
Premier League football Saturday 10 November (3pm unless stated)
- Cardiff City vs. Brighton & Hove Albion (12.30pm, live on Sky Sports)
- Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham Hotspur (5.30pm, live on BT Sport 1)
Sunday 11 November
- Liverpool vs. Fulham (12pm, live on BT Sport 1)
- Chelsea vs. Everton (2.15pm, live on Sky Sports)
- Manchester City vs. Manchester United (4.30pm, live on Sky Sports)
Rugby union autumn Tests Saturday 10 November
- 2pm: Italy vs. Georgia (Stadio Artemio Franchi, Florence; live on Premier Sports)
- 2.30pm: Scotland vs. Fiji (Murrayfield, Edinburgh; live on BBC One)
- 3pm: England vs. New Zealand (Twickenham, London; live on Sky Sports Action)
- 5.20pm: Wales vs. Australia (Principality Stadium, Cardiff; live on BBC Two)
- 6.30pm: Ireland vs. Argentina (Aviva Stadium, Dublin; live on Channel 4)
- 7.45pm: France vs. South Africa (Stade de France, Paris; live on Premier Sports)
Tennis 2018 ATP Finals
Rugby league international Test Sunday 11 November
- 3.15pm: England vs. New Zealand 3rd Test (Elland Road, Leeds; live on BBC Two)