£20,000 luxury hotel package is the ultimate goal for the World Cup final
Watch the final in style and stay in a suite featuring a pitch, big screen and a butler dressed as a referee
If you can’t get a ticket to the 2018 Fifa World Cup final on 15 July but want to watch the match in style then a hotel in Dubai may have the perfect package.
It will cost football fans AED100,000 (approximately £20,800) excluding flights, but for that the Fairmont Dubai in the UAE is offering an ultra-luxury overnight stay for six people with a load of goodies thrown in.
Extras include supercar drop-offs, a butler dressed as a referee, virtual reality games and a suite transformed into a football pitch.
Described by the hotel as “Dubai’s most expensive overnight stay package” for the World Cup, the £20,800 price tag will provide the six football fanatics with the following:
- One-night stay for six people in the 548sqm Imperial Suite
- Each guest will be picked up in a stretch Hummer limousine
- The suite will be transformed into a football pitch - with green artificial grass on the floor
- Foosball table in the living room
- Virtual reality football game in the suite
- Six oversized leather chairs with massage effect
- 103 inch LED TV
- Private photographer
- Tailored football shirts with the six guests’ names
- Private butler in a referee kit
- Private chef and private barman
- VIP table at Cirque Le Soir (for six people on the evening of 15 July)
- Breakfast station at the jacuzzi area on 16 July
- Drive home with six supercars (ranging from a McLaren to a Lamborghini)
How to book
According to the Fairmont Dubai the football viewing experience is available on 15 July only and advance booking is required before 8 July. Contact the Fairmont Dubai on +971 4 332 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org